Friday, July 13, 2007

Giving/taking critisizm on here.

We have no guidelines here for conduct. Anarchy will rule in this land, but here is how I think this place should be.

It should be like a locker room for a Poker team. We are all on the team. You can give people shit all you want, call them d0nks, insult their mothers etc. If someone takes offense, then you back off, if they fight back, you fight harder. At the end of the day, we are all on the same team, the goal of which is to become better at poker. Open debate will fuel this fire, while apathy and non-posting will see it die.

Some other rules: If you put spainR in a post, it had better be a capital R. Also, it's J8, suited or not, final answer Regis. Also, d0nk will be spelled with a zer0 at all times. This is pretty standard, folks.

Last but not least, have we missed anyone who would like to post? If so just let me know and we will get them on-board.

Marsh

8 comments:

Marshall said...

Another thing: That's what she said will be shortened to TWSS.

Marshall said...

Man, I never knew this would be so hard.

jtrey333 said...

TWSS!!!!

Marshall said...

God finally, what took you guys so long...

jsola said...

Sorry, I was using the original olde english 'spainr' spelling from when the coin was termed in the early 18th century. My apologies!

Marshall said...

Joe you are forgiven. You can expect an immediate ban if you EVER try a stunt like that again though.

Carry on.




spainR 4 life y0

Sushi Cowboy said...

J3, I'm sorry I called you a d0nk...even it it's true.

jtrey333 said...

Calling me a d0nk is acceptable. That's my middle name.