Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ahhahhaha

This post is total fluff but I pretty much have to post it. I'm 'so sick' in all of these.

Hand 1.

You know what? Fuck short stacks. Yeah I pushed with K6o, what?

Anyway, here's the chat after that masterplay:

Jones28: u r an idiot sick
so sick: untrue
so sick: but thanks
Jones28: y u go all in with K 6 off if its untrue
so sick: here's the thing
so sick: i'm drunk and love gambling
so sick: Q.E.D.
Jones28: whats qed?
so sick: i dont know im too drunk

Hand 2.

Grindin4Life is a total unknown, but after that donktastic play and my chat there is no way I'm slowing down with an overpair there. He SNAPcalled that river, too. MOWED.

Then, like 4 hands later, THIS happens.

Hand 3.

He had the SPAINR for the second nut straight. Ahahahahahhaah. Poker is fucking awesome, QED.

6 comments:

royalbacon said...

brilliant!

Austin said...

Joe, you are fantastic. Keep it up.

Sushi Cowboy said...

Wait. Who's QED? I don't see his hand.

Ryan said...

100% pure awesome.

Marshall said...

AHAHHA so sick. Wait. Anyway.

That is sweet dude. I am so in love with the limp-check-check-ship line on that last hand. That is so fantastic.

Joe fucking rules. QED.

Sidenote: I noticed a guy I play with often and hate (formerly johnnienaked) changed his name but I still have my notes on him. Is that how it's supposed to work?

jsola said...

yeah that's how it works, their name changes but you keep all your notes.

if I notice someone doing that I put a note on him because it usually means he plays regularly and is probably not a total mouthbreather.